5 Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website www.entourage.live (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1.Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 / EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
“We/Us/Our” Means 5 Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 04607248 , whose registered address is 162 Hucclecote Road, Gloucester, England, GL3 3SH.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is operated by 5 Ltd.
Our Data Protection Officer is Andy Barnes, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com by telephone on 020 3918 9060.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- Personal Data Collected Directly from you when you setup an account or communicate with us. Including your name and email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
- Personal Data received Indirectly through our suppliers which enables us to create and store a record of your purchase history. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interests in knowing more about our customers.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
- If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998/GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section below.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). If We do store data outside the EEA (this may be the case, for example, if Our email server is located in a country outside the EEA), We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the [Data Protection Act 1998. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Contacting Us